A double cross walker is a widely used outdoor fitness equipment designed especially for improving the flexibility of lower limbs and hip joint. This outdoor gym equipment helps in developing the moment ability and harmonies of upper and lower limbs.
OUTDOOR FITNESS EQUIPMENT DOUBLE CROSS WALKER FOR OPEN GYM
Equipment made to meet EN16630 specification- European Standard for Permanently installed outdoor fitness equipment.
* Epoxy coating of at least 100 micron to prevent any damage from weather conditions.
* Thick galvanized main post of 114 mm diameter.
* Thickness of pipes varies between 3.5 mm to 7.5 mm.
* Self lubricating German bearing for maintenance free usage.
* Reinforced foot pedals for extended life.
* J hook system with 18 mm thickness used for grouting for stability and ease of installation.
* Non fading Virgin LLDPE makes all plastic components sun fade resistant.
* All open ends of pipe either sealed in or closed by GI/LLDPE cap for user safety.